Waking up, you already feel tension & anxiety just thinking about your day. You can’t believe this is all there is to life. Everything irritates you . . . your boss. . . co-workers. . . other drivers. You are burned out, can’t sleep well, can’t control intrusive thoughts, and you want to escape.
Life doesn’t have to be this difficult. If you struggle with anxiety, depression, ADHD, mood disorders, or you simply need your brain to work better, it is time for a brain reboot to help you feel better, do better, and be better to live your potential.
Neurofeedback is also called EEG biofeedback or neurotherapy (see tab–What is Neurofeedback) enables the brain to work more effectively to reduce symptoms. Your brain knows how to correct itself when given the proper feedback. Neurofeeedback is powerful applied neuroscience with research proving efficacy for many symptoms.
Skeptical? Great, I love skeptics. How can one thing relieve so many symptoms?
It’s all a brain thing, our brains control everything… mood, attitude, language, logic, speech, metabolism, etc.
Neurofeedback is conducted in school systems, drug and alcohol treatment centers, physical rehab centers, and even professional sports teams have their own neurofeedback provider.
Neurofeedback may help reduce the symptoms with:
- ADD / ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder)
- Autism (self-regulation)
- Brain overwhelm
- Mental health issues
- Mood disorders
- Peak brain or sports performance
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
EEG Info Newsletter
- Remembrances of Chuck Davis
- On my Professional Partnership with Chuck Davis
- States of Diminished Consciousness
- On the Life of Marian Diamond
- On King Lear and Peacocks
- A Remarkable Recovery
- “Neurofeedback: Significance for Psychiatry”
- Faith Healing
- Morgan’s Success Story
- We Don’t Need No Freakin’ Tooth Fairy!
- The Universe Within