Waking up, you already feel tension & anxiety just thinking about your day. Everything irritates you . . . your boss. . . co-workers. . . other drivers.
You can’t believe this is all there is to life.
You feel burned out, can’t sleep well, and can’t control intrusive thoughts.
It’s all a brain thing, our brains control everything… mood, attitude, language, logic, speech, metabolism, etc.
If you are struggling with anxiety, depression, ADHD, mood disorders, or you simply need your brain to work better, neurofeedback may help. We want to help you feel better, do better, and be better to live your potential.
Because life doesn’t have to be this difficult.
Neurofeedback is also called EEG biofeedback or neurotherapy (see tab–What is Neurofeedback) enables the brain to work more effectively to reduce these difficulties. Neurofeeedback is powerful applied neuroscience with research proving efficacy.
Neurofeedback is conducted in school systems, drug and alcohol treatment centers, physical rehab centers, and even professional sports teams have their own neurofeedback provider.
Neurofeedback may help reduce the symptoms with:
- ADD / ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder)
- Autism (self-regulation)
- Brain overwhelm
- Mental health issues
- Mood disorders
- Peak brain or sports performance
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
EEG Info Newsletter
- Journey to India
- Infra-Low Frequency Training for PTSD: A personal story
- A Veteran’s Story, told on Veteran’s Day before a large audience.
- A parent’s report: Asperger’s plus Lyme disease
- Bill Gates abandons search for the “Big Idea” in Education
- The Domestication of Neurofeedback
- “Heaven is a Traffic Jam on the 405”
- The Scrambling of the Brain Waves
- Vertigo—A personal story
- On Suffering
- A Neurofeedback Case Report
- Fifty ways to leave your love… of the Placebo Model of Neurofeedback
- Disposing of the Placebo Model of Neurofeedback
- They Denied NF
- On “The Psychology of Neurofeedback,” by Thibault and Raz