Waking up, you already feel tension & anxiety just thinking about your day. You can’t believe this is all there is to life. Everything irritates you . . . your boss. . . co-workers. . . other drivers. You are burned out, can’t sleep well, can’t control intrusive thoughts, and you want to escape.
Life doesn’t have to be this difficult. If you struggle with anxiety, depression, ADHD, mood disorders, or you simply need your brain to work better, it is time for a brain reboot to help you feel better, do better, and be better to live your potential.
Neurofeedback (see tab What is Neurofeedback) enables the brain to work more effectively. It is powerful applied neuroscience, with research suggesting that 90% of the population respond to neurofeedback.
It’s all a brain thing, our brain’s control everything… mood, attitude, language, logic, speech, metabolism, etc.
Neurofeedback is conducted in school systems, drug and alcohol treatment centers, physical rehab centers, and even professional sports teams have their own neurofeedback provider.
Neurofeedback may help reduce the symptoms with:
- ADD / ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder)
- Autism (self-regulation)
- Brain overwhelm
- Mental health issues
- Mood disorders
- Peak brain or sports performance
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
EEG Info Newsletter
- Bill Gates abandons search for the “Big Idea” in Education
- The Domestication of Neurofeedback
- “Heaven is a Traffic Jam on the 405”
- The Scrambling of the Brain Waves
- Vertigo—A personal story
- On Suffering
- A Neurofeedback Case Report
- Fifty ways to leave your love… of the Placebo Model of Neurofeedback
- Disposing of the Placebo Model of Neurofeedback
- They Denied NF
- On “The Psychology of Neurofeedback,” by Thibault and Raz
- Neurofeedback in the Biofeedback Perspective
- Remembrances of Chuck Davis
- On my Professional Partnership with Chuck Davis
- States of Diminished Consciousness