Waking up, you already feel tension and panic in your chest just thinking about your day. You are exhausted, can’t sleep well, and feel drained. You overanalyze everything that you say. You cannot control the intrusive thoughts, that you have no intention of acting on. You are expected to focus, but you want to escape.
You may look like you have your crap together, but you don’t feel like it on the inside.
You can’t believe this is your life and this is all there is. Life is the same every day, and everything irritates you . . . your boss. . . co-workers. . . other drivers. . . the cold. You are burned out with life. . .
Your brain controls everything, metabolism, movement, logic, speech, mood, attitude, etc. It is time for a brain reboot by combining neurofeedback and psychotherapy for a comprehensive therapy.
Even if you are talk- therapied out, I will be with you each step of the way.
Neurofeedback is a more powerful form of biofeedback applied directly to the brain to enable the brain’s ability to correct itself. It is powerful and research suggests that 90% of the population respond to neurofeedback.
Neurofeedback is conducted in hospitals, school systems, drug and alcohol treatment centers, physical rehab centers, and even professional sports teams have their own neurofeedback provider.
You need relief, but medications only cover up symptoms, do not heal your brain, and you are tired of relying on them.
Whatever difficulty or diagnosis you are struggling with, it is preventing you from being who you really are, and you deserve the chance to be who you are meant to be to live your potential.
Everything we do is to help you feel better, do better, and be better.
Neurofeedback may help reduce the symptoms with:
- ADD / ADHD (attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder)
- Autism (self-regulation)
- Mental health issues
- Mood disorders
- Peak brain or sports performance
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
EEG Info Newsletter
- Vertigo—A personal story
- On Suffering
- A Neurofeedback Case Report
- Fifty ways to leave your love… of the Placebo Model of Neurofeedback
- Disposing of the Placebo Model of Neurofeedback
- They Denied NF
- On “The Psychology of Neurofeedback,” by Thibault and Raz
- Neurofeedback in the Biofeedback Perspective
- Remembrances of Chuck Davis
- On my Professional Partnership with Chuck Davis
- States of Diminished Consciousness
- On the Life of Marian Diamond
- On King Lear and Peacocks
- A Remarkable Recovery
- “Neurofeedback: Significance for Psychiatry”